🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Sat, 03 Aug 2024 12:50:17 GMT by Allen Malapit (TS-PH)

Hi @mishkaross01,

May I ask do you get any messages when you try to log into the website? If you encounter any messages, please provide a screenshot so that we can further check on it.

You can also try to temporarily disable Trend Micro to check if it is the one that is blocking the website. You can follow the steps below on how you can temporarily disable Trend Micro:

Disable Trend Micro from the System Tray

1. Check the bottom right corner of your screen, in the taskbar notification area.
  2. Right-click the Trend Micro icon  to open it. If you can't see it, click the tiny arrow (^) next to the notification area to reveal hidden icons.
  3. Select Exit.
  4. Wait until the Trend Micro icon disappears on the system tray.

Disable Trend Micro using the Diagnostic Toolkit

1. Press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard to open the Run window.
  2. In the Open field, type supporttool.exe, then click OK.
  3. Click Yes when the User Account Control Window appears.

The Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit will open.

4. Click the (C) Uninstall tab.
  5. Click 5. Stop all components.
  6. Wait for 10 seconds or the Trend Micro icon  in the taskbar notification area to disappear.

Once Trend Micro is disabled, you can try to open the website again. If you cannot still log into the website while Trend Micro is disabled, it means that Trend Micro is not blocking it and it is not causing the issue. 

To turn on Trend Micro again, open the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit again, then go to (C) Uninstall > 4. Start all components.

Hope this helps!

Posted Sat, 03 Aug 2024 17:14:57 GMT by mishkaross01

I keep trying to log into a subscription that I have through a website and it won't recognise me. I feel like the antivirus is blocking me, I cleared my cache but it still happening. Any suggestions??

Posted Fri, 09 Aug 2024 04:45:41 GMT by mishkaross01

I tried clicking on the icon but there is no exit button, as you mention at the top??? 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.