Hello everyone,

I'm facing a critical issue with our big data server that's seriously affecting our operations. Recently, we've been experiencing frequent downtimes and slow performance on our big data server, which is causing delays in crucial data analysis tasks. This problem is escalating, and it's starting to impact project deadlines and client deliverables.

Here are some important details about the issue:

• Downtimes: The server has been going down unexpectedly, sometimes during peak hours, disrupting ongoing data processing tasks.
  • Performance: Even when the server is up, the performance is sluggish, significantly slowing down data queries and analysis jobs.
  • Impact: Our team relies heavily on timely data insights for decision-making, and these delays are affecting our ability to deliver results on time.

I've tried basic troubleshooting steps like restarting the server and checking for any recent updates, but the issue persists. Has anyone encountered a similar problem with their big data server? What steps did you take to resolve it? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated, as I'm under pressure to find a solution quickly to avoid further setbacks.