Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out to the community for assistance regarding some challenges I’ve been experiencing while using Trend Micro security software with my AI laptops. Here are the main points I’d like to discuss:

1. Performance Concerns: When using Trend Micro on my AI laptops, I've observed instances of reduced performance, especially during scans or updates. This lag can disrupt my workflow and diminish overall productivity.

2. Compatibility Concerns: I’m curious if there are specific compatibility issues between Trend Micro products and AI laptops. Are there any known settings or configurations that can help enhance performance and stability?

3. Glitches and Crashes: Occasionally, I’ve encountered glitches while using Trend Micro, leading to unexpected behavior or crashes that disrupt my work.

To address these issues, I have taken the following steps:

• Updated Software: Ensured that Trend Micro and my laptop’s operating system are both up to date.

• Adjusted Settings: Modified the settings within Trend Micro to optimize performance during scans.

• System Checks: Performed regular maintenance checks on my AI laptop to ensure there are no underlying issues.

If anyone in the community has faced similar challenges with Trend Micro on AI laptops or has additional suggestions, I would greatly appreciate any insights or solutions you might have.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to any advice or recommendations you can provide.