Hi everyone,

I'm having some issues with my Core i7 laptop while using Trend Micro Maximum Security.
Here’s what I’m experiencing:

1. Performance Issues:

• Slow Performance: My laptop slows down significantly when Trend Micro Maximum Security is running, affecting overall system speed.

• High Resource Usage: The Trend Micro Maximum Security software seems to consume a lot of CPU and memory, which impacts other applications.

2. Compatibility Problems:

• Software Conflicts: Occasionally, there are conflicts between Trend Micro Maximum Security and other applications, causing crashes or freezes.

• Integration Issues: Difficulties integrating Trend Micro Maximum Security with other tools on my laptop, leading to disruptions.

3. Connectivity Issues:

• Network Slowdowns: Experiencing slow network speeds when Trend Micro Maximum Security is active, which affects browsing and online activities.

Steps Taken:

• Reviewed Settings: Checked and adjusted the settings of Trend Micro Maximum Security to optimize performance.

• Updated Software: Both the laptop and Trend Micro Maximum Security are updated to the latest versions, but issues persist.

Has anyone else faced similar issues with a Core i7 laptop and Trend Micro Maximum Security? Any advice or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated!