If your Facebook account has been hacked,+1-833-561-4090 it’s crucial to act quickly to regain control and secure your personal information. Here’s how you can contact Facebook support+1-833-561-4090 if your account has been compromised:

1. Report the Hack Using Facebook's Help Center

• Visit Facebook’s Help Center and search for +1-833-561-4090"Hacked or Compromised Accounts."
  • Select the option that says "I think my Facebook account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission."
  • Follow the guided steps to secure your account, +1-833-561-4090 including resetting your password and reviewing recent activity.

2. Access the Hacked Account Page

• You can go directly to the Hacked Account page using this link.
  • Click on "My Account is Compromised."+1-833-561-4090
  • Enter your email address, phone number, or username associated with the account.
  • Facebook will guide you through steps to recover your account and secure it.

3. Use Trusted Contacts

• If you've set up Trusted Contacts on your account, you can ask them for help to recover your account.
  • Facebook allows you to choose a few friends to assist in case you get locked out or hacked.+1-833-561-4090
  • They can provide a recovery code to you, which you can use to get back into your account.

4. Check for Suspicious Activity

• If you still have access to your account, review recent activity.
  • Navigate to Settings & Privacy > Security and Login.+1-833-561-4090
  • Here, you can see where you’re logged in and review any suspicious activities. Log out of all sessions that seem unfamiliar.

5. Contact Facebook Support Directly

• Live Chat for Business Accounts: If you have a business or advertising account, you may be eligible for live chat support from Facebook. Visit Facebook for Business and look for the chat option in the support section+1-833-561-4090.
  • For non-business accounts, direct support is more limited, but you can still submit a support request via Facebook’s Help Center by selecting an issue related to account security.

6. Use Facebook's Support Inbox

• Once you've submitted a request for help, you can check the status of your case using the Support Inbox.
  • Visit Support Inbox to track the progress of your report and any actions Facebook may have taken.+1-833-561-4090

7. Additional Steps to Protect Your Account

• Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): After regaining access, turn on 2FA to add an extra layer of security. You’ll need a code sent to your phone or authentication app whenever you log in.+1-833-561-4090
  • Change Your Passwords: Update your Facebook password, and if you use the same password elsewhere, change it on other sites too.
  • Check Linked Apps and Services: Review apps and websites linked to your Facebook account and remove any you don’t recognize.

By following these steps, you can regain control of your Facebook account and secure it against future attacks.