Hi everyone,

I'm currently facing a critical issue with our 1U server setup, and it's impacting my work significantly. I could really use some expert advice to get this resolved ASAP.

Here's the situation:

We've recently deployed a new 1U server to optimize space in our data center. The specs are solid: it's a dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 with 128GB RAM and two 1TB SSDs configured in RAID 1. The OS is CentOS 7.

The problem started when we tried to configure the network settings. Despite following the standard procedures, the server isn't recognizing our static IP configuration. We've double-checked the network settings, cables, and even tried different switches, but the issue persists.

Key Details:

• The server's network interface shows as "DOWN" despite attempts to bring it up.
  • We've used nmcli and ifconfig to verify the settings, but no success.
  • The server is critical for our new application deployment, and this delay is causing significant downtime.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with 1U servers or CentOS 7? Any suggestions on troubleshooting steps or possible solutions would be greatly appreciated!