🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:06:03 GMT by rwvn

We got a new laptop after old laptop failure in Jan 24. That was protected by Trend Micro. Have been receiving transfer account alerts continuously even after installing Trend Micro on the new device. What does it need to 1. Make sure our lap top is Trend Micro Protected? 2. It should have been as we are on auto-renewal as we just renewed October 23 on the old laptop?

Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2024 01:32:46 GMT by
I have the same problem, 3 new computers and Trend Micro was transferred to all of them and yet I need to transfer protection every single day. Why?
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2024 08:29:43 GMT by Ankit Anime_007
Is it automatically transferred to your previous computer device? Or is it getting transferred or gets connected to an unknown device? I would suggest you to reach the Trend Micro chat support and ask them to fix the same via remote session.
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2024 08:31:00 GMT by Ankit Anime_007
I would also suggest you to protect your Trend Micro account with two factor authentication if possible with an authenticator app as default and you may have email or phone authentication options as well.
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2024 12:26:24 GMT by Jasmin Joyce of Trend Micro
Hi,

For immediate assistance and to further address your concern, please contact our support team. You can connect with them through this link: Contact Support | Trend Micro Help Center.

If you need any additional help, feel free to reach out!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.