Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing great! I'm here because I've been diving into the world of edge servers, and I'm eager to soak up as much knowledge as possible. From what I've gathered, they play a crucial role in optimizing network performance and delivering content efficiently, but there's still so much I want to learn.

If you're well-versed in edge servers or have experience working with them, I'd love to pick your brain. Could you please enlighten me on everything there is to know about edge servers? What exactly are they, and how do they differ from traditional servers? What are the key benefits of deploying edge servers, and in what scenarios are they most effective?

Furthermore, I'd appreciate any insights into common issues or challenges that arise with edge server setups. What are some typical troubleshooting steps one should take when encountering problems with an edge server? And are there any best practices for optimizing edge server performance and ensuring seamless operation?

I'm essentially looking for a crash course on edge servers, so any resources, tips, or recommendations you can provide would be immensely helpful.

Thanks a bunch in advance for sharing your expertise with me and helping me wrap my head around this fascinating aspect of network infrastructure!