Hello Everyone,

I'm encountering an issue regarding the compatibility between Intel vPro and Trend Micro, and I was hoping to get some insights and possible solutions from the community.

Here's a brief overview of the problem:

I recently implemented Intel vPro technology within our organization to enhance remote management and security capabilities. However, after the deployment, we noticed some conflicts between Intel vPro and Trend Micro, our trusted cybersecurity solution.

The issue we're facing is related to certain functionalities of Trend Micro conflicting with Intel vPro's remote management features. Specifically, we're experiencing difficulties in performing remote tasks, such as deploying security patches, system scans, and troubleshooting, through the Intel vPro interface while Trend Micro is active on the system.

We have confirmed that the conflict is occurring when Trend Micro's real-time scanning and firewall features are enabled. Disabling these components resolves the problem, but it's not an ideal solution as it compromises our overall security posture.

I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to see if anyone else has encountered a similar issue or if there are any workarounds or solutions available. Here are a few questions I have:

1. Has anyone experienced conflicts between Intel vPro and Trend Micro? If so, what specific issues did you encounter?

2. Are there any specific settings within Trend Micro that could potentially interfere with Intel vPro's remote management capabilities?

3. Has Trend Micro released any updates or patches to address this compatibility issue? If yes, what steps should be taken to ensure a smooth integration?

4. Are there any best practices or recommendations for successfully using Intel vPro in conjunction with Trend Micro or other security solutions?

I would greatly appreciate any insights, experiences, or suggestions you can provide to help resolve this compatibility issue. Our aim is to leverage the full potential of Intel vPro while maintaining a robust security posture with Trend Micro.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Warm regards,

Stella