🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2024 08:01:23 GMT by Ankit Anime_007
Please introduce export option under ID protection for offline saving of data which saves the data of accounts as well as for secure notes. Also introduce Social media monitoring for facebook and snapchat accounts as well. Please enhance the productivity of the app as well.
If possible briefly explain me the purpose of social media monitoring. As I don't get any updates from there whenever I sign in to my linked accounts. It should showcase me the logging info with date and time and options to logout from any unknown or suspicious device. Provide more options to social media monitoring and controls over accounts as well. As of now I am confused whether it is of any use or not.
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2024 17:42:31 GMT by Jasmin Joyce of Trend Micro

Hi, 

Thank you for your feature request. We have noted your suggestions for offline data export, social media monitoring for Facebook and Snapchat, and app productivity enhancements. We appreciate your feedback and will consider it for future updates.

Additionally, social media monitoring helps identify any mentions of personal information on the internet and dark web, aiding in the prevention of identity-related threats.

For more details, please refer to this link: How to Monitor Personal and Social Media Information | Trend Micro Help Center

Thank you!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.