🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:01:03 GMT by hilpete1

It’s getting pretty bad when the customer has to work out problems instead of the company.There will be a case of liability when wrong advice is given and a company or private citizen loses there private documents.It comes across as penny pinching not saving time 

Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:54:38 GMT by John Carlo Sibayan

Hi @hilpete1​, 

We understand the importance of addressing your concerns. Ensuring the security of your data is our priority. We're actively working to improve our support system to provide you with the guidance you need.

Your trust matters to us, and we're here to help.

Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 04:39:22 GMT by tm_Waj

Hi @steveegg2002 

We're sorry for the trouble. We will send an email to address the double charge issue and we'll make sure that this post is set to private to keep your information safe.

Here's the case number for your reference: TM-3673131-T6Y2T2

Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 17:17:48 GMT by steveegg2002

So I caught these guys 2x charging me months ago to “fix “ the issue they gave me a new package and a 2 yr subscription,that included my phone. Since this junk has been on my phone it hasn’t run well at all. Reached my tipping point this week end when none of my map programs would function while I was traveling. Fortunately I had an old garman that I could fall back on to get directions. When I realized TREND might be the problem I deleted it off the phone. BAM all of a sudden maps worked, got siri back and phone was back to normal. This software is crap I will be replacing it ASAP. Junk , scam , ripoff…..

Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 17:23:57 GMT by steveegg2002

This past weekend I was traveling, none of my mapping services would not function , google maps, Apple Maps or Ways. Fortunately I had an old Garman to fall back on to get around.  Thinking about it I wondered if TREND was the problem. I deleted it from my phone and bang everything worked again!!!! After catching them hosing me on price, then getting a new license and software as a courtesy for 2 years the crap basically shutdown my phone. I am going to find other software ASAP these guys are a scam.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.