🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2024 02:47:50 GMT by mgstoneham

Do I need to do anything? I find your system all too complicated for an older person.

I have two accounts with you that you do not link together and it makes it far too complicated. I hope this will sort things out or it is goodbye for me.

Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2024 21:31:13 GMT by Jasmin Joyce Cureg

Hi @info68df7b,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The link provided in the email is legitimate.

In addition, your license is set to automatic renewal so that previous billing information will be used at renewal. However, your credit card information has expired and must be updated to protect your devices.

To update your billing information, kindly follow the instructions at this link: How to Update Credit Card and Billing Info for Trend Micro Subscriptions | Trend Micro Help Center

Hope this helps.

Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2024 05:22:53 GMT by larrydshull

Will this change affect our access to service, especially with regard to access to passwords?

Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2024 05:59:10 GMT by janfisher49

Hello I recently installed trend mobile security app on iPhone, it’s subscription has now finished I have 2 ongoing subscriptions on PC can my phone be added to my windows PC  account, it says I can have 3 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.