🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:16:04 GMT by antonmd83

I agree. This is Trend Micro making problems where there are none. They were working on previous versions. Now Trend Micro wants me to uninstall Norton. That won't happen. Norton Family is far and away superior in protecting your children. Trend Micro is terrible at it, almost laughably bad. So, I'll dump Trend Micro. Too bad - it's pretty good otherwise.

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:16:37 GMT by antonmd83

I would agree. If Trend Micro would follow its own advice!

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 16:25:51 GMT by tm_klariz

@antonmd83​, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We genuinely appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve our products and services to better meet the needs and expectations of our valued customers.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our product did not meet your expectations. We are dedicated to continuously enhance the quality and performance of our products, and taking feedback from customers is important in this process.

As mentioned by my colleagues, using two different security programs on the same machine can sometimes lead to conflicts and performance issues such as resource consumption, compatibility issues, false positives and system stability.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.