🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Sat, 06 Jul 2024 21:05:09 GMT by tm_Waj

Hi @yewhyin 

Upon checking your account, I see that Trend Micro ID Protection is included in your subscription. You can proceed to install Trend Micro ID Protection on your browser, which includes the Password Manager features.

You may click the links below for your reference:
Identity Theft Protection | Trend Micro ID Protection
How to Install Trend Micro ID Protection | Trend Micro Help Center

Hope this helps!

Posted Sun, 07 Jul 2024 01:12:28 GMT by Anime_007

Hi, @yewhyin​ 

Yes I have used TM's PM in the past and its not as good in terms of usability and you won't get logged in automatically to most of the sites. You need to copy and paste your credentials.

That's the reason I started using TM's ID Protection app as its has more features plus a digital vault and it works like magic. But make sure to contact TM's support to get the best pricing as per your region. As over certain places it is much higher priced. So its better to get the best pricing option on the basis of region you are based upon.

Upon reading the above comment from a TM personnel. I get to know that you already have TM ID Protection. So start using it instead as it also have import option which imports the data of your TM's PM to your TM's ID Protection. Make sure to write down and save your client key when you set up ID Protection. Its something without which you may lose all your data. So write it down or store it to somewhere safe place such as any encrypted drives.

Posted Sun, 07 Jul 2024 02:18:06 GMT by tm_Waj

Hi @Anime_007 

Thank you for your suggestion. You are correct that Trend Micro ID Protection offers more features

@yewhyin  We recommend using Trend Micro ID Protection to maximize your subscription.

Posted Sun, 07 Jul 2024 02:36:31 GMT by tm_Waj

Hi @yewhyin ,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with Trend Micro Password Manager. It should not take so long to load, and the delays you experienced with our support agents are unacceptable. Given your repeated difficulties and frustration, I understand why you want a refund.

I can see on our end that you have already filed a refund request. Please wait for it to be processed. One of our engineers will email you with details on the refund process.

Thank you!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.