🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 10:32:18 GMT by judywatsonn

Greetings Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in search of recommendations for an Ethernet adapter that seamlessly integrates with VPN connectivity, particularly in conjunction with Trend Micro software.

I've been using Trend Micro for quite some time now, and while it's been effective in safeguarding my system, I've encountered occasional hiccups with VPN connections. After some troubleshooting, it seems that my current Ethernet adapter might not be fully compatible, leading to intermittent connectivity issues.

To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted VPN experience while using Trend Micro, I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for suggestions on Ethernet adapters that have been tested and proven to work seamlessly with both VPN services and Trend Micro software.

If you've had positive experiences with any Ethernet adapters in this regard or have any insights to share, please feel free to chime in. Your expertise and recommendations would be immensely valuable in helping me make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2024 22:59:48 GMT by claudiubotezatu

@tm_joyce​ 

This is a typical boilerplate answer!

"We acknowledge your feedback...."

" Thank you for sharing your thoughts.."

"everyone involved..."

Maybe you do not know the meaning of "boilerplate answer" :

here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boilerplate_text#:~:text=A%20boilerplate%20statement%20or%20response,as%20%22Thank%20you%20for%20holding.

And this would be a normal "trend security expert" answer:

"Hi @claudiubotezatu​,

Thank you for bringing to our attention this; after further investigation we decided to ban user judywatsonn, for violating our forum policies.

Thank you again for your vigilance!

Have a nice day!"

Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2024 03:07:35 GMT by tm_rica

Hi @claudiubotezatu,

We'll be more specific, concise, and technical with our answers to provide better forum discussions in the future. Thank you! 
​ 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.