🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 08:06:29 GMT by stellagomez0102

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to this community because I've encountered a bit of a technical hiccup with my Ubuntu desktop, and I could really use some guidance.

Here's the problem: Recently, I've been experiencing some erratic behavior with my Ubuntu system. Specifically, certain applications seem to be crashing unexpectedly, and I've noticed a significant slowdown in overall performance. Additionally, I've been encountering intermittent connectivity issues with my network, which is making it difficult for me to stay productive.

I've tried a few troubleshooting steps on my own, such as checking for system updates, running diagnostic tests, and rebooting my router, but unfortunately, none of these efforts have resolved the issue.

I'm not exactly a Linux expert, so I'm hoping that some of you more experienced users might be able to offer some insight or suggestions for how I can further diagnose and address these problems. Whether it's pointing me toward relevant log files to examine, recommending specific commands to run, or suggesting potential software conflicts to investigate, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

For reference, I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 LTS on a relatively new desktop computer with decent hardware specs. If you need any additional information about my system configuration or the specific symptoms I'm experiencing, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 08:40:58 GMT by claudiubotezatu

same spammer as before.

Is anyone from TM going to close this account or what?????

Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:32:24 GMT by davevt31

Look.... Judy made another account to spam from.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.