🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2024 12:55:15 GMT by tm_chard

@Anime_007,

Thank you very much again for the feedback. 

Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:05:11 GMT by Anime_007

@tm_chard​ please ask the concerned team to fix this issue with Trend Micro's PM app.

Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:06:50 GMT by tm_helen

Hi @Anime_007​,

The Edit/Save button is available in mobile versions both Android and iOS.

For the web version, as we transition from Password Manager to Vault in ID Protection, the Edit/Save function is already available in Secure Notes.

Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2024 10:27:08 GMT by Anime_007

@tm_helen​ No it is not available over Trend micro's Password manager app. Prove me wrong if you are so sure. Secure notes over PM gets edited and saved in realtime. No edit option required to be clicked before editing a save note nor a save and discard option available once the changes are done.

Posted Sat, 16 Mar 2024 15:20:09 GMT by tm_chard

@Anime_007,

The Edit/Save function on the Password Manager mobile app is available on the preset categories (Bank Account, Credit Cards, etc...) besides the Other Notes category which as you stated automatically saves any changes.

Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2024 11:14:04 GMT by Anime_007

@tm_chard​ yes I agree. That's why I have been asking to provide the same option for other notes category as well. It might look an small issue or no issue at all from your end. But from the user's perspective its a big deal. Can you forward this request to the backend team and highest of the support engineers who work on password manager?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.