🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:24:48 GMT by tllange2

I put a post on before with no response, we have a home security with Trend which has still go 11 months, but it stopped our home camera security from working, I have turned it off, now my mobile security with Trend has  expired and I would like to transfer the credit, I may not sign back up if I can’t transfer the credit? Tony.

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 00:10:51 GMT by jambrose208

Thanks for all your assistance...... in the small things as well as the error messages and verification problems and other glitches and wows.

Regards John Ambrose.

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 00:20:03 GMT by katrin_tica

@jambrose208​ You're welcome! We're glad to help.

You can always send us your feedback or if you encounter glitches or need further help, don't hesitate to reach out to our community.

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 01:30:54 GMT by John Carlo Sibayan

Hi @tllange2​, 

Your subscription covers both Windows and mobile devices. To protect your mobile device, follow these steps:

1. Launch the Mobile Security app.
  2. Tap Buy/Activate.
  3. Select Use an Activation Code, then enter your activation code.

For more details, refer to: How to Activate Trend Micro Products With Existing Subscription | Trend Micro Help Center

Hope this helps!

Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:23:39 GMT by bubandskip

Please hurry with this fix. We have a new computer that we need to protect and can’t because I can’t even log into my account. 

Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 00:08:07 GMT by tm_vince

Hi @bubandskip ,

We are already aware of this issue and is currently working on the resolution. Rest assured that we will be sending you an update for the next course of action.

For the mean time you can try the steps indicated on this article by clicking the link below:

Not Receiving Trend Micro 2-Factor Authentication Codes via Text Message | Trend Micro Help Center

Let me know if you have questions.

Posted Tue, 07 May 2024 22:58:59 GMT by katrin_tica

Hi Trend Micro Community!

As of May 9, 2024, the issue is still ongoing, and there's no immediate action required from your end. Rest assured, we're actively addressing this matter on our end. We will keep you well informed with regular updates.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated!

Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2024 23:03:40 GMT by tm_louisse

Hi @michaelzarling,

Welcome to Trend Micro Community!

We're still working on resolving the issue. Your current 2FA has been temporarily disabled, allowing you to explore and set up different authentication methods.

For guidance, you can refer to our step-by-step guide on enabling Two-Factor Authentication for Trend Micro

Let us know if this helps.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.