🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:46:56 GMT by tm_klariz

@judywatsonn,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Regarding your inquiry about Ethernet adapters, I can certainly offer some recommendations. Ensuring compatibility between your Ethernet adapter, VPN service, and security software is crucial for a smooth online experience. While there are several options available, here are a few Ethernet adapters that have been known to work well with VPN services:

1. TP-Link UE300: This USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is highly compatible with various operating systems and offers reliable performance, making it a good choice for VPN connectivity with Trend Micro software.

2. Anker USB 3.0 Unibody Aluminum Ethernet Adapter: Known for its durability and compatibility, this adapter provides Gigabit Ethernet speeds and should work seamlessly with most VPN services and Trend Micro software.

3. Cable Matters USB to Ethernet Adapter (202023): Offering Gigabit Ethernet speeds and broad compatibility with operating systems, this adapter is another reliable option to consider for VPN connectivity with Trend Micro.

4. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (USB31000S): With support for various operating systems and Gigabit Ethernet speeds, this adapter is well-suited for VPN usage alongside Trend Micro software.

These adapters have been tested by many users and have proven to work effectively in conjunction with VPN services and Trend Micro software. However, it's essential to ensure that the specific model you choose meets your requirements and is compatible with your system.

I hope these recommendations are helpful to you. 

Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2024 01:56:14 GMT by claudiubotezatu
@judywatsonn,

Stop using the forum for advertising various products; each of your posts have a hyperlink to a group of products; and TM employees , in their naiveté , will jump and provide an answer....

That's why I said is a bad idea to have various TM in charge of forum answers...

Sometime they have no clue what they are answering .

Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:34:12 GMT by Jasmin Joyce Cureg

Hi @claudiubotezatu,

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We understand the importance of maintaining the integrity and relevance of our forum discussions. We'll take your feedback into consideration and ensure that our forum guidelines are followed more strictly in the future. Your input helps us improve the quality of our community interactions.

Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2024 00:22:14 GMT by claudiubotezatu

@tm_jas​ 

For some reason, I have the feeling you did not understand my post.

Most of the answers provided by any tm_XXXX are typical boiler-plate answers without substance.

judywatsonn posted over 15 pure advertising posts for over 1 year, with no connection to Trend Micro and over 15 tm_xxxx politely answered "Thank you for bla bla bla..."

I, an outsider, can see the pattern but not any tm_xxxx "expert"

I participate in many forums... from all of them I have to say this one is the most pathetic one.

No hard feelings!

Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2024 15:01:29 GMT by tm_joyce

Hi @claudiubotezatu​,

We acknowledge your feedback regarding the answers or solutions provided by us. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, but please be aware that we use our resources when responding to or resolving any posts.

And for any community to thrive, it needs active participation and meaningful contributions. It sounds like there may be room for improvement in the quality of interactions on this forum and your input could help make this forum a more valuable resource for everyone involved.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.