🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2024 09:15:28 GMT by harrellelaine

Can I get VPN on my accounts because social media is global so we need lots of protection on those social media accounts. I had a scammer trying to get $250 from me a couple ago that why I deleted my accounts for a while.

Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2024 09:25:44 GMT by harrellelaine

It is iPhone 14 and my carrier is T-Mobile. That scammer kept making me feel like my Facebook account was suspended for 20 hours then it was for 23 hours then it was for A hour even if I click the like on FB then I google Facebook phone number then this person had a very strong accent and he told me to go to Apple App Store and go to send gift then he said put $250 dollars instead email he put a code ware my name was I deleted it and type Facebook and it decline so he ask did I have another card I said no. So some how he knew I had a card on my account but it not connected to my checking account. I have YouTube account so I pay $18.99 every for that so I don’t get ads. It is a Walmart One Card.

Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2024 12:50:57 GMT by tm_chard

Hi @harrellelaine

I'm sorry to hear what you've been through.

Let me just clarify, are you also experiencing loss of access to apps or internet connection while using Web Guard?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.