🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 04:50:43 GMT by tm_Waj

Hi @leonachen6 

Welcome to Trend Micro Users Community!

To activate your Trend Micro Mobile Security, you may follow these simple steps:

1. Open up the Mobile Security app.
  2. Head to app Settings.
  3. Tap on Buy/Activate.
  4. Select 'Already have a license.'
  5. Sign in with your Trend Micro Account.

Hope this helps!

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 06:46:09 GMT by leonachen6

When I click Buy/Active, it shows purchase options. I chose the option and pop out that I already subscribed for one month. I only received one mail but nothing changed. I already did it lots of times and made me so upset.

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 07:46:07 GMT by Allen Malapit (TS-PH)

Hi @leonachen6,

After the purchase, you can try to sign out of your Trend Micro account and sign back in again so that your account will be updated.

Hope this helps!

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:02:30 GMT by leonachen6

@tm_vlad​ No, it’s not working. 😩

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 08:04:34 GMT by leonachen6

I tried 3 days already. How come this issue you can’t fix for 2 months?

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2024 20:48:01 GMT by tm_z

Hi @leonachen6 ,

Apologies for this inconvenience, may I ask where did you purchase the Trend Micro Mobile Security for your iPhone? This is to verify if your purchase was successful or there has been an issue.

Thanks. 

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 01:56:58 GMT by leonachen6

@tm_z​ I brought it through app. I can see my subscription from my phone settings but app didn’t update it.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:06:09 GMT by tm_joyce

Hi @leonachen6​,

Have you tried to log-out then login your Trend Micro account on the app? If this won't work, try to offload the app as well.

Thanks.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:49:20 GMT by leonachen6

@tm_joyce​ I tried all of your suggestions. If you can’t solve the problem, please refund. I want to cancel my subscription.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:25:40 GMT by tm_helen

Hi @leonachen6,

All recommended suggestions have been given. To verify whether the app has not updated itself after the renewal, please send us a screenshot of the main page.

Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:51:54 GMT by tm_karl

Hi @leonachen6,

We’ve set this comment into private to safeguard personal information.

It seems like the app is still on trial mode. If you’ve purchased a subscription via in-app already, can you check if you have the same email address on the App Store and your Trend Micro Account?

You may also try to use the option “Sign in with Apple”.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.