🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2024 00:14:27 GMT by
I had to replace the hard drive on my computer and now have trend micro virus protection constantly shutting down and turing back on. A pop up windown then indicates that I close the browser and then start it up again. I followed the pop up browser trouble shooter guide to shut down compnents etc but the issue is still there. I have also subsribed to perinium but still cannot access tech support. Can anyone help Im very frustrated. 
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2024 02:32:45 GMT by Ma. Klariz Joy Santos
Hi, 

I’m sorry to hear you’re dealing with this frustrating issue. Here are a few steps that might help resolve the problem:

Update the Trend Micro program: Ensure that your Trend Micro software is fully up-to-date. Sometimes, compatibility issues can arise with new hardware or system changes.

Check for Conflicting Software: Make sure there aren’t any other security programs or antivirus software running that might be conflicting with your current virus protection.

Reinstall the Trend Micro program: Uninstall the software, restart your computer, and then reinstall the latest version of the Trend Micro program. To reinstall the software, you may click here.

Run a System Scan: If you can, try running a system scan from the virus protection software itself to check for any potential issues.

Check for OS Updates: Ensure your operating system is up-to-date, as sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues.

Hope this helps!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.