🎉 Welcome to our new Trend Micro Community! Explore the new look! Read More

Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2024 18:15:07 GMT by Ankit Anime_007
My question is when this 20 inspections refreshes or we get new limit of 20 inspections. It shows 20 inspections as a limit to this functionality. Apart from this there are some minor suggestion as regards to deepfake inspector-
  • Please integrate this tool with the Trend Micro Maximum Security app of Windows PC.
  • Also introduce deepfake voice inspections as AI based voice scams are on the rise as well. Another AV company introduced video as well as audio deepfake detector app and integrating it with their premium product but that too wont be available for mass users. I wish Trend introduces deepfake voice or video scans with limit of 20 in a month. It would empower its customers to combat deepfake voice calls scams or AI based kidnapping. Trend can offer such a unique tool with optimum detection capabilities in this regard. This is something which is much needed as a protection capabilities. Trend just need to make few changes as it already have a tool for video detection. Its just needs to integrate this tool with its AV and introduce deepfake voice or calls or audio.
Thanks, I hope this suggestion helps in the product development. Please forward this feedback to the app developers and the concerned teams or stakeholders.
Posted Fri, 06 Sep 2024 11:37:58 GMT by Aivan Dominic TM_Aivan

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We appreciate your feedback about this. We will surely look into this.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
TM_Aivan

You must be signed in to post in this forum.