🚨 Trend Micro Community is undergoing maintenance. You can still view existing posts, but posting new ones may not be possible.
Need help with your Trend Micro product?Visit Trend Micro Help Center.

Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2024 03:25:05 GMT by
Come on Trend. I have just paid hundreds of dollars for my new subscription and it still doesn't work. Keeps dropping off. My Windows security says turn on antivirus. When I do it says need to download updates then can't connect to internet. i have been on internet the whole time. When is there going to be a fix?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2024 12:27:41 GMT by Rochelle Mae tm_rochelle
Hi

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We are aware of this issue and our team is doing an investigation to resolve the issue immediately. There is currently no set timeframe for the fix's delivery, however we will provide an update on this matter as soon as it is implemented.

You may also contact our Technical Support Team if you need further assistance.
Contact Support | Trend Micro Help Center

Thank you for your understanding.
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2024 03:54:27 GMT by Rochelle Mae tm_rochelle
Hi, 

We’ve developed a hotfix for the issue of Trend Micro crashing during updates. You can install the hotfix and follow the steps provided in this link: Trend Micro Crashes During Updates: How to Fix | Trend Micro Help Center

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Trend Micro Consumer Support.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.